Education and Career Resources
Available jobs for the 2020 Census!:
- Recruiting assistants travel throughout geographic areas to visit with community-based organizations, attend promotional events and conduct other recruiting activities.
- Office operations supervisors assist in the management of office functions and day-to-day activities in one or more functional areas, including payroll, personnel, recruiting, field operations and support.
- Clerks perform various administrative and clerical tasks to support various functional areas, including payroll, personnel, recruiting, field operations and support.
- Census field supervisors conduct fieldwork to support and conduct on-the-job training for census takers and/or to follow-up in situations where census takers have confronted issues, such as not gaining entry to restricted areas.
- Census takers work in the field. Some field positions require employees to work during the day to see addresses on buildings. Other field positions require interviewing the public, so employees must be available to work when people are usually at home, such as in the evening and on weekends.
Applicants will be placed in an applicant pool for 2020 Census field positions for positions they qualify for and will be contacted as work becomes available in their area. For more information, contact 1-855-JOB-2020. Applicants may also contact the Federal Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339.
The Cost of College:
For Students Considering a Degree in Business Administration:
More Resources for Finding the Best MBA Program:
Check out OnlineMBA.com
OnlineMasters.com is an online database of tools, references, and articles that cover topics such as accreditation, job placement and resources that can provide financial support. Here are their guides for Masters in Business Administration programs:
For Students Pursuing a Master’s or other Graduate Degree:
From: MBA Review-MBA and GMAT Guide
Are you interested in nursing? There is a growing shortage of nurses in the United States. Below are some links to details on what is required to get your degree in nursing!
- Earning an Associate’s in Nursing: https://www.nursing.org/degrees/associate/
- Earning a Bachelor’s in Nursing: https://www.nursing.org/degrees/bachelors/
- Earning a Master’s in Nursing: https://www.nursing.org/degrees/masters/
- Earning a Doctorate in Nursing: https://www.nursing.org/degrees/dnp/
Affordable Nursing Programs:
State-specific licensure requirements and career outlook for Nurses in Connecticut: https://www.nursing.org/online-programs/connecticut/
Check out the online Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Programs: The Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degree is a doctoral program focusing on medical practice rather than medical research.
Nursing Resume Samples and How-To Guide for Nursing Careers:
Financial Assistance for Nursing School From www.lendedu.com