Foodies- New Online Database for Hagaman Library Card holders only! Recipes, Food Videos, Food Culture, Ingredients and more- Featured Recipe – Black Forest Cookies- Click Here!
CLICK below for more recipes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment and set them aside.
- Whisk together the flour and baking powder in a small bowl. Set it aside.
- Place ¾ cup of chocolate chips into a large microwave-safe bowl and heat uncovered for 1 minute. Stir until smooth. If needed, microwave at additional 15-second intervals until mixture can be stirred smooth.
- Stir the brown sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla into the melted chocolate.
- Add the flour mixture to the chocolate mixture, mixing until combined.
- Stir in the remaining chocolate chips and cherries.
- Drop the mixture by tablespoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until cookies are puffed and set to the touch. For a firmer cookie, bake for 14 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them stand for 2 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Recipe introduction and directions © Copyright 2016-2020 World Trade Press. All rights reserved.