Job Search Resources
Available jobs for the 2020 Census!:
- Recruiting assistants travel throughout geographic areas to visit with community-based organizations, attend promotional events and conduct other recruiting activities.
- Office operations supervisors assist in the management of office functions and day-to-day activities in one or more functional areas, including payroll, personnel, recruiting, field operations and support.
- Clerks perform various administrative and clerical tasks to support various functional areas, including payroll, personnel, recruiting, field operations and support.
- Census field supervisors conduct fieldwork to support and conduct on-the-job training for census takers and/or to follow-up in situations where census takers have confronted issues, such as not gaining entry to restricted areas.
- Census takers work in the field. Some field positions require employees to work during the day to see addresses on buildings. Other field positions require interviewing the public, so employees must be available to work when people are usually at home, such as in the evening and on weekends.
Applicants will be placed in an applicant pool for 2020 Census field positions for positions they qualify for and will be contacted as work becomes available in their area. For more information, contact 1-855-JOB-2020. Applicants may also contact the Federal Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339.
As a career resource, Glassdoor is far more than just a job board. You can access millions of job listings, plus a growing database of company reviews, CEO approval ratings, salary reports, interview reviews and questions, benefits reviews, office photos, and more. Click here to access this great resource for job seekers!
Check Out JobNow: A Free Online Job Coaching And Resume Assistance Tool!
By using JobNow you can receive live job coaching, real-time interview practice, full-service resume lab, 24/7 access to local job resources and more! You can also access a library of rich adult learning content (GED) and live professional assistance in resume/cover letter writing, U.S. Citizenship prep, MS Office Essential Skills Series through JobNow’s Adult Learning Center. There are also Personalized eLearning Tools such as My File Sharing, My Session Replay, My Tutoring Archive and My Test Archive. There is a 24 Hour Writing Lab where you can submit essays and other forms of writing for constructive feedback. You may submit homework questions for expert guidance, get live assistance from tutors in math, science, reading, writing, history, GED, and college placement tests. You may use the Skills-Building module to receive real-time help on any topic of your choice. There is also a Foreign Language Center and Spanish-Speaking Support Center.
For questions about JobNow, please visit the library, call 203.468.3890 or email Cynthia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check Out Our New Resource: MyJobHelper.com!
TrustPilot.com ranks MyJobHelper.com as one of the top 10 highest rated career sites in the country with over 4,000,000 jobs available in the U.S. . Many of these jobs are exclusively posted with MyJobHelper.com, and include employment opportunities from Google, Apple, Starbucks and many other companies.
MyJobHelper.com features the following resources:
- MyJobHelper.com – http://www.myjobhelper.com
- Search and apply for jobs from thousands of companies throughout the U.S.
- The MyJobHelper Blog – http://blog.myjobhelper.com
- Features job search advice, resume writing tips, career building information and interview preparation suggestions.
- MyJobHelper’s Research and Tips Page – http://myjobhelper.com/research-and-tips.php
- Features a growing collection of whitepapers, infographics, aggregated job opening data and slide decks.
- MyJobHelper’s Resource Page – http://myjobhelper.com/resources.php
- Features some third-party resources from around the web.
PAGE IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION